Monday, 30 March 2015

Wooden architecture of Moscow: Pogodinskaya hut / Деревянное зодчество Москвы. Погодинская изба

деревянное зодчество Москвы
Деревянное зодчество Москвы. Погодинская изба.

Pogodinskaya hut in Moscow. It seems that this house, just like in the Emerald City fairy tale, was brought here some unknown force.
Near the Novodevichy Convent, on Pogodinskaya street is amazing in its beauty small little blue house – Pogodinskaya hut. Surrounded by typical research institutes and the house seems to be a toy does not fit perfectly into the modern urban landscape. It seems that it is a fairy tale about the Emerald City, brought here some unknown force.
Few people know of the existence of this building and the fact that it is one of the oldest surviving wooden buildings in Moscow. Pogodinskaya avoid more than 150 years. The cottage was built in 1856 by architect Nikolai Vasilyevich Nikitin and presented to Mikhail Petrovich Pogodin (Professor of Moscow State University, historian, journalist), a major Russian businessman Vasily Alexandrovich Kokorev as a tribute to the famous historian of interest to folk architecture and art. She was one of the two wings of the main manor house. Conceived as a software product "Russian style" and built in the forms of Wooden Architecture. It is a tall frame with the lit room on the second floor, decorated with patterned propyl thread (shutters, "towel", "valances" and other details) made, presumably, from the drawings of Prince G.G.Gagarin.
Hut served as an antique vault where Pogodin preserved historical relics. There were about Slavophils – Samarin, hamsters, Chizhov. It was a prominent literary salon of Moscow: Nikolai Gogol (visited and worked – he wrote one volume of "Dead Souls", edited "Taras Bulba" and also celebrated the birthday), Ostrovsky, F.I.Tyutchev, P.Ya.Chaadaev, M.N.Zagoskin, A.F.Pisemsky, E.A.Baratynsky, M.Schepkin, P.A.Vyazemsky, K.S.Aksakov, S.T.Aksakov and other writers and artists visited here permanently.
In 1941, during World War II in the main manor house was bombed, he was destroyed, and the hut was severely damaged. Only in 1972, the building was renovated cottage All-Russian Society for the Protection of Monuments of History and Culture, and then settled down in the hut district office VOOPIiK Moscow and conducted lectures. Before the revelry reforms and privatization in this house came from Moscow to listen to an interesting lecture, or the sounds of an old piano. Then the hut stood a few years, the castle gradually collapsing. Now, it took quite a decent look, but has lost its cultural purpose – as well as most of the historic buildings in Moscow, hut given to offices.

Деревянное зодчество Москвы... Его так мало осталось...
Недалеко от Новодевичьего монастыря, на Погодинской улице (дом 12а), стоит изумительный по красоте маленький синенький домик – Погодинская изба. В окружении типовых НИИ, домик кажется игрушечным и совершенно не вписывается в современный городской пейзаж. Создается впечатление, что его, как в сказке про Изумрудный город, принесла сюда какая-то неведомая сила. 
Мало кто знает о существовании этой постройки и о том, что это одно из старейших сохранившихся деревянных зданий Москвы. Погодинской избе более 150 лет. Изба была построена в 1856 году архитектором Николаем Васильевичем Никитиным и подарена Михаилу Петровичу Погодину (профессору Московского университета, историку, публицисту) крупным российским предпринимателем Василием Александровичем Кокоревым как дань интересу знаменитого историка к народному зодчеству и искусству. Она была одним из двух флигелей основного дома усадьбы. Задумана как программное произведение "русского стиля" и выстроено в формах народного деревянного зодчества. Представляет собой высокий сруб со светелкой второго этажа, украшен узорной пропильной резьбой (ставни, "полотенца", "подзоры" и другие детали), выполненной, предположительно, по рисункам князя Г.Г. Гагарина.
Изба служила "древлехранилищем", где Погодин хранил исторические реликвии. Здесь собирались славянофилы – Самарин, Хомяков, Чижов. Это был видный литературный салон Москвы: тут постоянно бывали писатели и актеры – Н.В.Гоголь (бывал и работал – писал 1 том "Мертвых душ", редактировал "Тараса Бульбу", а также праздновал именины), А.Н.Островский, Ф.И.Тютчев, П.Я.Чаадаев, М.Н.Загоскин, А.Ф.Писемский, Е.А.Баратынский, М.С.Щепкин, П.А.Вяземский, К.С.Аксаков, С.Т.Аксаков. 
В 1941 году во время Великой Отечественной войны в главный дом усадьбы попала бомба, он был разрушен, а изба была сильно повреждена. Лишь в 1972 году здание избы было отреставрировано Всероссийским обществом охраны памятников истории и культуры, после чего в избе располагалось районное отделение ВООПИиК города Москвы и проводились лекции. До разгула реформ и приватизации в этот дом заходили москвичи, чтобы послушать интересную лекцию или звуки старинного рояля. Потом изба стояла несколько лет на замке, постепенно разрушаясь. Ныне она приняла достаточно приличный вид, но потеряла своё культурное назначение – как и большинство исторических зданий Москвы, изба отдана под офисы. 

(описание по материалам статьи Елены Щитовой для www.um.mos.ru)

декоративный наличник

резьба по дереву наличники
деревянное зодчество москвы
деревянное зодчество москвы
деревянное зодчество москвы
погодинская изба
деревянное зодчество москвы
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...